20 Things I Want To Do Before Im 20

1. I want to travel to Alaska because they have very good fishing, and the wildlife is beautiful. The wilderness society talks more about this click here to read about it.10-Day Trip in Alaskan Wilderness by Private Jet | AFAR
  2. I want to catch a big brown trout out of the provo river i have caught one before but there are bigger in the river and want to catch one click here to see the largest fish caught in the provo river.Provo River Fly Fishing Guides | Provo River & Weber River Guides
  3. Before I turn 20 I want to get better at fly fishing because im already pretty good at it but i still have a lot to learn.Seeking Stillness and Sunlight: On the Art of Fly-Fishing ‹ Literary Hub
  4. before I turn 20 I want to get a scholarship to the University of Utah.University of Utah
  5. Before I turn 20 I want to go deer hunting and get my first buck.Where the Big Bucks Grow - Game & Fish
  6. I also want to get my first elk before I turn 20.World Record Bulls: The Top 5 Typical Archery Elk
  7. My dream job is to be an engineer or a computer programmer.Why Is Computer Programming Important? | GCU Blog
  8. before I turn 20 I want to try and get as much college credit as I can in highschool so college is cheaper and not as hard.Inside Info on AP Courses: Which Ones Should You Take? | CollegeXpress
  9. before i turn 20 I want to start getting into weight lifting.In a Hurry? Try Express Weight Training - The New York Times
  10. I want to start eating healthier.Women's Nutrition: What is Considered “Healthy Food”?
  11. I want to continue to get straight A’s for the rest of my time in school.Great Grades Program - Firefly
  12. I want to get my dads 1968 SS Chevy Camaro fixed up so I can take it to car shows and drive it around.1968 Chevrolet Camaro ss | Showdown Auto Sales - Drive Your Dream
  13. I also want to get my dads old highschool truck a 1974 chevy blazer to take him riding in it.1974 Chevy Blazer K5 4x4 for sale: photos, technical specifications, description
  14. I want to have a piece of land and a house in Lyman Wyoming
  15. I also want to have a piece of land and a house in Scipio Utah.
  16. before I turn 20 I want to travel the country and see all the beautiful things it has to offer.Montana | Capital, Population, Climate, Map, & Facts | Britannica
  17. I want to go down to Florida to go fishing off of the beaches for tiger sharks.New laws in effect July 1 for catch and release shark fishing from shore
  18. I want to make lots of friends as I grow up.30,000+ Best Friends Photos · 100% Free Download · Pexels Stock Photos
  19.  I want to get some of my dream cars before I turn 20.Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster - Specs & Performance - LamboCARS1985 Chevrolet K5 | Hemmings.com
  20.  I also want to get better at video games before I turn 20.7 Best Video Game Stocks to Buy | Stock Market News | US News